From January 1st 2012 the Aviation sector is part of the EU’s Emission Trading System.
Airlines are not only subject to different rules under the EU ETS compared to industrial installations but are also affected by other market factors.
This implies unique challenges that with the help of an experienced partner can be successfully transformed into opportunities and a competitive advantage.
AitherCO2 is one of the most experienced consultancies and traders in the EU ETS and with more than 100 Airlines in its client base as well as partners such as IACA in the aviation sector. We keep developing tailored products for airlines to perfectly match the needs of our clients.
- Strategy Consultancy: Set-up of tailored carbon management strategies
- Trading: Structuring and execution of complex transactions on the environmental markets on behalf of clients
- Training: Provision of complimentary training courses on the EU ETS for airlines
- Legislation Advisory: Constant updates and advice on regulatory changes
- Risk Management: Tailored financial products for hedging purposes
- 100+ Aviation Clients
- Organiser of the first world conference on Aviation in the EU ETS (Milan Jan 2012)
- More than 100 million units traded in general
- First OTC EUAA transaction
- Member of IACA
- Organiser of more than 100 tailored training courses for aviation clients
To get in touch with our dedicated aviation team